From: Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 8:57 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] VoIP

With the technology we have today, why do we still use the PSTN?

Does anyone know if Anyone has VoIP provider to another VoIP provider
discounts?

I also need a multi-tenant platform. Something I'd like to do is have each cell
phone be a virtual extension without having to pay monthly for each and every
phone I use. The average VoIP provider out there has a max of 15 Virtual
Extensions and charges at least $10/mo just to have that. With some that rarely
get used that is quite a bit. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield