Those Dell monitors are extremely nice …. Seen a pair of them a couple of weeks
ago …. Yes, they are stupid expensive but man are they nice on the eyes (and
yes I’m still talking about the monitors lol)

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jon Auer
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 5:09 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - ultrawide displays

I found the AOC 29" IPS monitors to be a good upgrade from my 22"ers. ~$350
per: http://www.amazon.com/AOC-Q2963PM-29-inch-IPS-Resolution/dp/B00BLZAYHC

5 years ago I was using 4x22 but now I'm down to 1x29. You can fit a
spreadsheet and mail client side by side without getting crunched and I'm not
moving my head as much so my neck is happy.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Christopher Tyler <ch...@totalhighspeed.net