I still get customers paying $60/seat. *shrugs* I haven't added any new ones
lately, but I haven't been pushing that lately either.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting)" <geo...@cbcast.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 10:31:59 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] VoIP

The per extension model doesn't work anymore, as far as business customers. Say
they have 10 phones/extensions at $35/mo each. Comcast or AT&T can come in and
blow that away with $200/mo business service. Been there, done that, cannot do
that anymore.

Don't think you can just jump into doing voice. IMO, it's not worth it at all.
Too many headaches. For your own business, sure, have at it.