That's what it looks like my only good option is at this point.  It's just
silly that we spent $700 on a big 4kw 5 gallon gas generator and now we
have to spend $1000 on a small <12 hour portable generator.  I don't care
if it's quiet - I just need to be able to carry it!!!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343