I would not recommend the CRS. While it might have the same CPU it is NOT
the same performance. It is better suited as a switch. There is one path
from the ethernet switch chip to the CPU and it is a severe bottleneck if
you are doing anything other than basic routing. Also, I can highly
recommend the 2011. Sorry you had a bad experience but I don't think that
is common.

-Ty