From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 9:03 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium System Release 13.4 Beta - Now Available!

What I'm talking about is the thing that breaks femtocells when the SM is in
NAT mode.

bp

<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 4/17/2015 6:44 AM, Bill Prince wrote:
Not seeing anything about the packet fragmentation that breaks most femtocells.
I know this was in the 13.2 release for PMP4x0, but did it ever make it into
the PMP100?

bp

<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>