For the cost I prefer using midsections as well.  So long as you have them
in gravel and not in concrete at the base they work fine.  That din rail
cutter looks sweet.  Probably cuts much nicer than my tin snips and channel
lock straightening method.  I use a chop saw for Din rail when I'm building
boxes at the shop.