There’s a few of them out there.. I have yet to understand why I would want to
buy a big expensive box (and they are NOT cheap) to influence my outbound BGP
traffic, knowing that like humans, we can only influence inbound BGP traffic a
very limited amount.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 9:34 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Aggrigation of upstream

A few years ago some company proposed an appliance that proclaimed to manage
bgp for multiple circuits. Don't know if the they are still around. I
personally don't think it is a good investment as so much of the bgp equation
depends on the carrier.

On Apr 17, 2015 2:47 PM, "TJ Trout" <t...@voltbb.com <mailto:t...@voltbb.com> >