The mast for the dish network 500 and 1000.4 dish are both built to specific specs. A dish network distributor will have them. The 1000.4 is heavier duty, but more expensive. Either one is more rugged than the Skywalker model. I think the Dish 500 mast was like $8 or $9.

So I guess my suggestion is locate your nearest Dish Network distributor.