On 04/20/2015 11:59 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
If I have a production router on the network, and a virtual router in
the lab, is there a script to keep the production configuration mirrored
onto the lab router?

A while back, I wrote something like this in perl, though it only watched a few areas of the configuration. It is not likely that you could accomplish this sort of thing using ONLY the Mikrotik routers, unless you only used some small bits of the configuration. If you have interest in something like this, I can probably help you get it going, but it would be easiest (and more functional) to do it using a third party box (Linux).

--
Butch Evans
702-537-0979