Rory McCann
MKAP Technology Solutions
Web: www.mkap.net

On 4/23/2015 1:23 PM, Dennis Burgess wrote:
Yep, shoot our office a call if you need assistance.

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Rory McCann
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 10:38 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Mikrotik CAPsMAN

Anyone out there have some solid experience with setting up CAPsMAN with
multiple SSIDs, VLANs and VAPs? I'm banging my head against the wall with an
issue and not getting anywhere.

I want to enable local forwarding on all of my CAPs so that traffic doesn't
have to be sent back to CAPsMAN for routing. The only way that I've been able
to get the VLAN tagging to work properly in the datapaths is by having the CAP
add the necessary interfaces (wireless and wired) to a single bridge, then add
the VLAN tags to that bridge. The problem is as soon as I do that and enable a
wireless interface, the ethernet port starts flapping (literally goes up and
down in the log).

--
Rory McCann
MKAP Technology Solutions