From: Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:50 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] 450SM sustain bucket throttle not working..

I have a 450 SM that is rate limited in the SM to 1500kbps download on the
sustain side. I noticed last night that this customer was pulling a steady
almost 3mbps download for several hours on end. How is this possible? Is there
a problem with 13.2 firmware? Its a 3.65ghz SM.

see attached.

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications

P.O. Box 126