From: "Edward Brooks" [broo...@mt.net]
Date: 04/28/2015 08:10 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Dragonwave woes

              Anyone know if the CHHP18B1CR1 will work in place of the
CHHP18B1C ?

    -Ed

    --
      Edward Brooks
      Outside Plant Manager

    On 4/28/2015 7:53 PM, Edward Brooks       wrote:

                Thanks Josh

      On 4/28/2015 7:41 PM, Josh Luthman         wrote:

              I believe Relay Networks just called me the other           day
with some.

                Josh Luthman
                Office: 937-552-2340
                Direct: 937-552-2343

          On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 9:34 PM,             Edward Brooks