We drew it by hand in Google Maps by tracing an overlaid picture of another
coverage map we have. It really turned out great. I love how large it is.
The search/pin function he programmed himself around the Maps API. It also
saves that address and the result so that we can review what locations
people are searching for and where we can possible grow into.

-Ty