I think any boat i will ever have will be able to float in that tank On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Tyler Treat <[email protected]> wrote:
> ....I just wish I had that much boat!!! > > ___________________________ > Mangled by my iPhone. > ___________________________ > > Tyler Treat > Corn Belt Technologies, Inc. > > [email protected] > ___________________________ > > > On May 11, 2015, at 9:00 PM, [email protected] < > [email protected]> wrote: > > I hope it stays cheaper! Just put $750 worth in my boat for the second > time in three weeks! > > On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Tyler Treat <[email protected] > > wrote: > >> It's been trending cheaper than gas here for the last few months although >> this is more of a spread than normal. I'll take it. >> >> > -- If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.
