the brown stands? One is a TV, there is a replacement tube we think is for
it, it looks like the tube has never been fired up, thats whats in the box
with the CBS logo, 17 hp4. The other is the flip out radio, and a turntable.

If I had time and space this stuff would be a hobby goldmine for me and the
kids. I have no time and even less space. We have a HAM guy who is a family
friend taking this to some radio show hes going to, hopefuly somebody has
use for it, I hate to see it end up in a landfill. Im swiping that motorola
logo though if it goes that route, thats just too cool to let go