Rory McCann
MKAP Technology Solutions
Web: www.mkap.net

On 5/13/2015 11:58 AM, Tim Reichhart wrote:

The grain leg is like this: http://www.agbuilders.com/MONTICELLO2_10.JPG

Tim

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Justin Wilson - MTIN
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 13, 2015 12:51 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] best way to mount wireless gear onto grain leg

If it’s angle iron I like using beam clamps and conduit hangers. Of course, this depends on the stuff you are mounting. Will dig up some photos and send offsets. Have another e-mail to send you as well.

Justin

Justin Wilson j...@mtin.net <mailto:j...@mtin.net>
http://www.mtin.net  Managed Services – xISP Solutions – Data Centers
http://www.thebrotherswisp.com Podcast about xISP topics