From the horse's mouth:

That would be fine. You might want to add to that the caveat that whatever you register must be built out within 12 months.

*From:*Adam Moffett [mailto:ad...@clarityconnect.com]
*Sent:* Friday, May 15, 2015 1:35 PM
*To:* John Lambert
*Subject:* Re: Pending registrations

Can I share the paragraph below with some colleagues in the industry? It might put some speculation to rest for other people.

On 5/15/2015 1:31 PM, John Lambert wrote:

Adam,

I’m certain that you don’t have anything to worry about. I see that your applications have a receipt date of 4/16/15, which is obviously before the vote was taken on the 17^th . Cheryl is working her way through these. Even if you filed a registration today it could be accepted, the location would just not be used in determining your protection contour. That’s all the 17^th means.

We just won’t be granting any new nationwide licenses in this service. You can still register sites.

Thanks,

John