That was fast.

On 5/15/2015 4:00 PM, Paul Stewart wrote:

Sold … thanks for your interest.

Paul

*From:* Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Paul Stewart
*Sent:* Friday, May 15, 2015 3:37 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* [AFMUG] Cisco 3945's For Sale - Large Lot

I have a large lot of CISCO3945E/K9 routers for sale – all brand new.

122 units – prefer to sell entire lot at once. Will let the lot go for $535,000 USD if anyone interested in buying all of them. I am sending this note out to several dozen contacts as well and anticipate them to sell fast. Freight on entire lot will be worked out.

If I get no takers on the entire lot I will consider selling them at $6,000/ea plus shipping.

FOB is Toronto, ON area – so customs would also be buyers responsibility if applicable. GST/HST taxes where applicable would apply as well.

Thanks,

Paul