Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Powercode" <supp...@powercode.com>
Date: May 15, 2015 9:47 PM
Subject: The Future of Powercode
To: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>

​​

The Future of Powercode

We at Powercode are committed to ensuring that Powercode continues to
develop as a world-class WISP CRM  product. We are focused on hiring and
maintaining the talent necessary to develop beneficial improvements to our
services and providing our customers with excellent client support, both
pre and post sale. To that end, we are increasing our management,
development and support teams. We are also refining our feature request and
release processes to ensure that development, testing and release timelines
are met. In the weeks to follow, we will be rolling out our road map for
the future to all our customers, clearly highlighting our upcoming feature
developments and additions. Thank you for all of your support over the
years.

​​​​​

Sincerely,
The Powercode Family

​​

Powercode
The Complete ISP Solution
300 Industrial Drive
Random Lake, WI 53075

--
Alexander
*Power**code* - The smart choice in ISP billing and OSS

P: 920-351-1010

E:
supp...@powercode.com