NX216v2 Im slowly onlining OSPF. I have one management subnet thats actually flowing with OSPF. im a baby steps guy when its a pre drunken passed out in bushes weekend week
On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Bill Prince <[email protected]> wrote: > Go for it. If you're going to 4.x, I would recommend 4.17, which was the > last version in the 4.x series. > > But I have found that the 5.26 is a bit more robust in the OSPF department. > > What hardware is this on BTW? > > bp > <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com> > > > On 5/18/2015 12:48 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote: > > can I go 3.3.10 to 4.0.2? or do I need to load in order, and is anything > going to break > > On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Simon Westlake < > [email protected]> wrote: > >> Update to the 4.x firmware line, it was fixed late in 3.x. >> On May 18, 2015 2:40 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" < >> [email protected]> wrote: >> >>> Since I dont expect much forum followup from powercode >>> >>> Im trying to set my OSPF router ID IP as a loopback UP >>> I create the interface, but when I go to apply the IP is says cant find >>> dummy interface >>> >>> anybody come across this? >>> >>> -- >>> If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your >>> team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team. >>> >> > > > -- > If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your > team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team. > > > -- If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.
