Mark, we don't have any 3ft optics in stock. We do have 2ft in stock at a discounted price.

On 5/20/2015 11:07 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Probably not gonna happen. Optic never got much traction in the marketplace so we are kinda soft EOL on Optic stuff.

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Radabaugh
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:07 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] WB Optic Dishes and SAF Integra

Chuck,

SAF changed the mounting arrangement on the Integra platform to a
different design than the Lumina.   I'm considering using a 3' Optic
antenna but will need to be able to obtain a 18Ghz feedhorn and have the
ability to mount an Integra.   The online ordering guide gives an option
for SAF but does not mention the specific version yet.

Mark