I had a bunch pending that went through a couple of days ago.
I still have a couple of registrations sitting pending, but supposedly they are still going through.... I think the FCC is just behind because of everyone trying to get in before the 4/17 deadline.

I would expect we will be hearing more once the SAS is online, yeah.