Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 3:48 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: HDTV Omni recommendations

Hey, all you antenna geeks.  I cut the cord awhile ago, and I need some
suggestions.  My Mohu Leaf works sort of, but it's just not cutting it
when it comes to all channels.  Unfortunately being in Reno NV (89503),
I've got three different and incompatible broadcast tower directions, so
an omni is kinda needed.  (I'm not interested in a rotator.)  I'm
looking for some sort of outdoor omni antenna that I can slap on my
existing mast, stick the Cubox MythTV backend server in an outdoor box,
and run PoE Ethernet into the house.  I like the Mohu, but I'm not
interested in paying $150 for the Mohu Sky outdoor version.

There are just too many options on Amazon, so I'm looking for
suggestions.  *Someone* on this list must have figured this out by

Thanks in advance, and a free pint for the best answer.