I recently bumped into something called ISPConfig.  It provides a web gui for
Bind and a number of other services. It's not half bad.

I dont know about anybody else, but i find load on the primary zone server
tends to be light, and the heavy usage is on the recursive lookup servers.  So
for me, i look for something easy for primary zones.  "Easy" might include easy
integration with a CRM.

I make the recursive servers bind.  The config tends to be very simple on those
and you mostly never touch it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone