Hey, I switched from emacs.  Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks?

And remember, vi-vi-vi, the editor of the beast.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 10:35 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Web interfaces for BIND

I hate vi, probably because I used nano first. I'm very lazy.

On May 25, 2015 10:28 AM, "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

  Wonder why it comes with Vi instead of Nano =P

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343

  On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net> wrote:

    I can use it. I simply choose to not unnecessarily complicate my life.  For
instance, nano doesn't come with OpenBSD, you have to install it. However, I
had to use vi to get the system into a usable state before I could install nano.

    http://www.ics-il.com

    Midwest Internet Exchange
    http://www.midwest-ix.com