I know there’s been a lot of discussion on this topic lately.  I wanted to
point you guys to some information that we’ve posted and invite further
questions to clarify the impacts of the recent releases from the FCC on the 3
GHz band.

First, Scott posted a blog here discussing it a bit: http://ow.ly/Nr2bs

Second, our summary of the ruling and what we think it means:
http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/fcc-15-47-summary-faq

Third, an FAQ on the community page:
http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/PMP-450/FCC-3-GHz-spectrum-discussion-FAQ/m-p/40910#U40910

Please ask additional questions if you have them, either here or over there,
and we’ll do our best to get answers.  We know this impacts a lot of folks and
we’re hoping discussion like this helps you make the right decisions for your
business.

Thanks,

Matt Mangriotis
Senior Product Manager