From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 11:33 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Scary Letter

I do serve in a predominantly Mormon community. I myself am LDS. I agree that
#5 should be ousted. It's not theft of service if they have family or friends
staying with them for a short time. Or if they are even just visiting for an
hour.

If they are renting out a basement apartment though, then they should have two
separate accounts.

If they don't secure their wifi and I find out about I first send an email
giving them 24 hours to secure it or their service gets shut off.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield