Got a 110' tower that belongs to a large campground that we are using as a
tower site.  Using Mimosa links to the tower and have 500+ MB of bandwidth
available to this tower.  The campground area is about 110 acres and about 1/2
of that has camp sites that we want to be able to provide paid by the X WIFI
service.  UBNT has a billing platform that I think integrates with their
equipment and I will gladly use their equipment but I dont want to recreate the
wheel here.  This is not in my normal course of business but the campground
owner wants it and I think there is a lot of potential here all be it
seasonally.    Is the UBNT software good stuff?  What are your recommendations
to type of AP's / Antennas / for such a setup.   What is the best way to market
this type of service?  Free for basic minimal speeds? then sell a higher rate
if they want it.  Or Just bill for anything one lower package and one higher
package?  Has anyone on the list tried this at a campground and if so what
mistakes did you make and what did you end up using?   Ive made enough mistakes
in the past with other stuff.  I have learned to ask you guys on stuff I'm not
familiar with .

Craig