The irony...

On May 28, 2015 1:37:33 PM AKDT, That One Guy /sarcasm 
<[email protected]> wrote:
>this is merca! you use imperial!
>
>On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Adam Moffett <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>  Yeah, an 8mm bolt would have a 13mm head.
>>
>> On 5/28/2015 3:35 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>>
>> I was kind of thinking 13mm too...
>>
>>
>>  Josh Luthman
>> Office: 937-552-2340
>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>> 1100 Wayne St
>> Suite 1337
>> Troy, OH 45373
>>
>> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Rory Conaway
><[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>  I know they use 13mm wrenches.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Rory
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Mathew
>Howard
>>> *Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2015 11:38 AM
>>> *To:* af
>>> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Ubnt replacement hardware
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I don't know what those use specifically, but I *think* most ubnt
>stuff
>>> uses 8mm nuts these days.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Nate Burke <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>>>
>>> I need to run to the store from a site for some replacement parts.
>Anyone
>>> offhand know the size of the nut that fits the carriage bolt on the
>5g19
>>> sectors?
>>>
>>>
>>> Nate
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>-- 
>If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your
>team as
>part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

-- 
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Reply via email to