We don't have a issue with ours yet we just got our stuff in a few days ago
I believe mine is 26dBm
On Jun 3, 2015 2:42 PM, "Josh Luthman" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm tired of repeating myself.  Maybe no one else cares, but let me speak
> here first.
>
> I'm putting up a 5 GHz AP.  It let's me select 26dBm tx power without
> warning until I hit save.  Then it will give me a red info button at the
> top saying that's too much power.
>
> Well if you knew that value is invalid, why don't you tell me in that box
> like 27+ will???
>
> I know this existed in 2.3.4 but it continues in 2.4.2.  Am I the only one
> that this bothers?  Why not just default it to max power like everyone will
> for isntallation and let ATPC/me turn down the power?
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>

Reply via email to