Does anyone make something to monitor this setup?

On 6/3/2015 3:24 PM, Adam Moffett wrote:
RSD B24 is a DC to DC power supply. The output is 24Volt, the input accepts a wider range (but nominally 24 Volt).

The AD155B will output the float voltage of the batteries when AC is on (26V or so), and output battery voltage when AC is off, which will start around 24V when they're full charged and drop as the batteries discharge until they reach an LVD cutoff or the batteries are dead (I can't remember if the AD155 has LVD).

So the 2nd device gives you a regulated 24Volts all the time. The RSD isn't really needed if the possible range of outputs from the batteries matches the acceptable range of inputs on your equipment. I suppose having it there removes any doubt.