From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 6:03 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Tall J-mount

Where is the best place to get tall J-Mounts that can hold an AirFiber 24 or a
full height sector? I don't need them in quantity, just a few for now.  I got
some 25" ones from Streakwave, but they are too short for a full height sector
and I don't know how much I trust them to hold an AirFiber 24.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield