I'm working with another WISP that is having an issue with a Rocket M5 Ti XW
hardware.

We've got Nanobridge M5 for all other shots. We're getting 60-70Mbps through
each link. The Ti on tower 3 gets 60Mbps+, the Ti on tower 4 gets average of
12Mbps throughput. -54 signal, -104 noise, 270-300 connection rate, frame
aggregation enabled, WPA-AES, WDS bridge, same as the rest.

I've gone through the config and I can't find anything that stands out, though
I've found reports of others having issues with the XW hardware on the forum.
No info beyond that.

Any thoughts?