and I don't mean the people.

What are you guys using for project management tools? I've had JIRA recommended
to me by a few people, but it seems focused on software development. One of my
partners asked us to check out Producteev and Planbox. Neither Planbox nor
Producteev has responded to any of my inquiries.

Producteev doesn't support templates (seems like a must-have) and hasn't had
any blog or Twitter posts in nine months. Seems like a dead product. Otherwise,
it seems to support rather simple projects just fine.

Planbox does support templates, though the functionality seems broken. They
seem to be active (other than a lack of response to direct inquiries), but also
seems to require more complex projects with their four tiered approach.

There are more project management platforms than wifi vendors, so I was hoping
for some qualified leads.

http://www.ics-il.com