Yeah... And pretty much painful if it's a BH link that's freaking out and
you need to get into the far side to fix something or whatever.

I watched a ePMP page load in Chrome Dev tools and it's pretty apparent
why: they have a ton of included css & js (mostly js) that should be
combined and minified. I see 102 different file requests from logging in to
the main page, mostly js fragments.

It's puzzling. There's leading-edge webdev stuff to save bandwidth e.g.
using webfont glyfs instead of image icons and then there's badness like
tons of requests for little js here, little js there instead of having it
bundled up into one big js that's been minified.

It adds up to a few meg just to open the UI which is a bit nuts, besides
all the back and forth requesting resources until it's all settled out.