Haha, I am old enough to remember when MDW was the world’s busiest airport.
Until the day the runways were too short for the 707 and DC8, and it became a
ghost town overnight.

From: Paul Stewart
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2015 8:17 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] LA Times - LAX approves contract toupgrade airport Wi-Fi

I try my best to avoid LAX if it’s possible – obviously for a number of
destinations it can’t be avoided J

My “homebase” airport at YYZ (Pearson) I used to complain about but it’s gotten
better – way better than a number of the other International airports out there
though…

Personal favorite would be DXB despite it being the world’s busiest airport

Paul