I'm not going to argue against sending Roger funds because I have done to. I
just suggested to him that he setup the PayPal recurring payments for
commercial users to just subscribe to regular payments.

However, regarding not for commercial use...

Radio Mobile software is a copyright of Roger Coudé VE2DBE. Radio Mobile is
dedicated to amateur radio and humanitarian use. Although commercial use is not
prohibited, the author cannot be held responsible for its usage. The outputs
resulting from the program are under the entire responsibility of the user, and
the user should conform to restrictions from external data sources.

I would need the KMLs for the other GIS work that I do with the data.

http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com