----- Original Message -----
From: CBB - Jay Fuller
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] best thing on FB in a while
i was quite proud of my yelling too....
----- Original Message -----
From: Jay Weekley
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] best thing on FB in a while
Good job on the banjo Mr. Fuller.
CBB - Jay Fuller wrote:
> lol !
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* Jay Weekley <mailto:[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Monday, June 08, 2015 12:52 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] best thing on FB in a while
>
> Just the Cyber Broadband staff and I doing a little tailgating on a
> pleasant weekend.
>
> Ty Featherling wrote:
> > I wish I thought of that. That is funny right there!
> >
> > -Ty
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Cameron Crum <[email protected]
> <mailto:[email protected]>
> > <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
> >
> > For the runners...or hicks.
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/april.w.cantrell/videos/10206686083061600/
> >
> >
>