Oh, bad memory... bad memory...

Yeah, love to do some selective editing....

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2015 6:16 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SAF: Daniel White Resignation Letter

Well, don't stop completely, Theres a few nights at the bar I'd like to go back
and alter some mating choices on.

On Jun 14, 2015 6:48 PM, "Simon Westlake" <simon.westl...@digitalgunfire.com>
wrote:

  Whoops, I guess I better stop working on this time machine then...

  On Jun 14, 2015 6:16 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    yeah, dont go disrupting the space time continuum, WISP market GOOD, time
fabric BAD