From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 12:25 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SAF: Daniel White Resignation Letter

Kill Sarah Connor.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 1:06 PM
To: af@afmug.com

You can always come back and feed key information to your past self.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 6/15/2015 10:09 AM, Simon Westlake wrote:

  But if I don't keep working on it, it will never exist in the future!

  On 6/15/2015 10:52 AM, Mathew Howard wrote:

    Why do we have to wait until 2016? can't you just bring one back to now
once you get it working? Since you we can't already buy one, I have to assume
it doesn't work... you might as well just give up on it.

    On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 10:46 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm