I have a few of what I guess are the first version. Just a heads up - make
sure you set long_cable=yes if you intend to power it via POE on a cable
any longer than a short jumper. I had hell getting the first one to work on
a tower until I figured that out. I have one on top of a water tower
powering 2 Rockets, a NanoBridge, and a Nanostation for several days with
no issue.

-Ty