That Other Guy who came before That One Guy....yeah to hell with him.

On 6/18/2015 1:02 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
I still have two IPs on our routed network present because of that mistake by the guy before me. was strange when traceroutes started showing sbcglobal visual traceroutes showed a hop to california. that subnet was at one point on all our infrastructure, its been painful cleaning it up.