It is extremely SLOOOOWWW today..
From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 12:08 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FCC ULS broken?
I was getting that just trying to log in.
bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
On 6/23/2015 8:59 AM, Hardy, Tim wrote:
Its working for me, but I just searched for a license.
From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:55 AM
To: Motorola III
Subject: [AFMUG] FCC ULS broken?
Tried to get in this morning, and I get a page with this:
An Error has occurred. Please contact Technical Support
http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/support/index.html
Phone (877) 480-3201
TTY (717) 338-2824
And report the following information.
Error at Tue, Jun 23 at 11:52:56 EDT on Server wireless2.fcc.gov:kern
Error Message
Exception Message javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: java.lang.Exception:
java.rmi.RemoteException: EJB Exception: ; nested exception is:
javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception Error. Please check system logs
Anyone/everyone else seeing it too?
--
bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>