A customer of mine has a couple hundred Verizon hotspots and is looking at
external antenna solutions. The adapter cable and window mount antenna from
Verizon look like a shitty solution. The connector on the hotspot looks like
MMCX, but poking around on some sites it looks like it could be an MCX
connector. They have a 6" cable that goes from MCX to... FME? There's than an
almost 10' cable that is about the size of a mouse dick that has to lose more
signal than the meager antenna can produce.

Any recommendations on where to look for antennas with useful gain with
substantial cable size that can plug into a hotspot? The one I have here is a
MiFi 6620L, but I'm not certain they all are.

http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com