THIS WEEK ONLY (by Saturday, June 27) , I will be donating 10% of ALL
sales for this class to a young man heading on a mission trip to teach
others about Jesus Christ. I have 5 seats sold this week and only 3
left. Here is the deal. By the way, the young man is the son of a WISP.
 IF I sell the remaining 3 seats before midnight on Saturday, June 27,
I will increase the donation to 12.5% of ALL sales this week. Please
help me raise money for this cause.

Time is running short for the upcoming MTCNA PLUS training in DFW July
20-24, 2015.  This is a Butch Evans Consulting training event.  Seats
are beginning to fill and there may not be many left by the end of
June.  See http://tinyurl.com/ofuy5tm for details and registration.

Those of you who have seen other trainers offer MTCNA courses in 3 days
may wonder why it takes me 5 days to offer this training.  It is
because of the hands on labs AND the much more concentrated coverage of
the materials.