2nd that, I'll take the cold over the heat/sun with the exception of 2 things, Putting an RJ45 on (or any small Nut/bolt/mount combo our manufactures love to design with) in below 0 weather, and dealing with Stiff Cat5. Of Course, I'm also that guy who is out shoveling his driveway in a stocking hat and short sleeves.

On 6/29/2015 11:49 AM, Tyler Treat wrote:

i'll take the snow as i can only remove so many layers.
As long as my truck was plugged in overnight!

*From:* Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of That One Guy /sarcasm <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2015 11:47 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Hot..
I will take 115 and 100% humidity with a midget riding my shoulder carrying a torch and kicking my ear over one flake of snow any day

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:45 AM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    yep...BTW..might be up North this weekend...if we are I will call
    you.   Join my wife and I for dinner and drinks ...

    Jaime Solorza
    Wireless Systems Architect
    915-861-1390 <tel:915-861-1390>

    On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Sam Lambie <samtaos...@gmail.com