Encrypted Tunnels. Vlans separating types of traffic.

Also, you can buy wireless gear (Cambium comes to mind) which has higher level
security.  It’s pricier, but in that arena its justified. If you are looking
for higher level backhauls check out http://www.altiuscomm.com/
<http://www.altiuscomm.com/> and Jim Connor.  I know he does government level
sales that deal with such encryption.

Justin