From: Chad Dewey
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:10 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Bridgewave 60GHz

What is the lower unit shown in the picture?  Bummer on the bolts issue, you'd
think for the price they could make that right.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  The mounts are designed nicely but manufacturing sucks. The bolts cross
thread or seize immediately.  Had to cut bolts to finish alignment.  Tomorrow I
will fastened the liquid right and make pretty.  Three links up. Four to.go