I don't know if I've ever heard they were unreliable. I think ports 11 and
12 are bypass and 13 is a poe/boot port.
On Jul 2, 2015 5:17 PM, "TJ Trout" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Are those the bypass ports? I thought those were really unreliable?
>
> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Darin Steffl <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Has anyone seen Port 13 on a RB1100AHx2 flap every 30 minutes. We have an
>> AF5X plugged into it which was working fine and a few days ago, started
>> dropping the ethernet port every 30 minutes for 4 seconds then it comes
>> back up for 30 more minutes. I can't access it remotely, it hasn't been
>> reset default but it still negotiated at 1G speed.
>>
>> Haven't been on the tower yet to check it out. No other equipment is
>> acting this way, just Port 13 connected to an AF5x which is now
>> inaccessible but negotiating at 1G.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Darin Steffl
>> Minnesota WiFi
>> www.mnwifi.com
>> 507-634-WiFi
>> <http://www.facebook.com/minnesotawifi> Like us on Facebook
>> <http://www.facebook.com/minnesotawifi>
>>
>
>

Reply via email to